- Competitive prices Our windows start from $299 (casement windows) and the most popular double hung windows from only $249
- Save up to 23% on your utility bills with new high-quality Energy Star windows
- Free Installation We don’t charge for dismantling your old windows, installing new units and cleaning up
- No Maintenance Expenses: Our windows will always have perfect look and are cleaned very easily
- Comfort at Home: EnergyStar efficient windows can save warmth in cold season and reflect sun rays in warm season to maintain comfort level
- Unbeatable reputation: verify it with 1,000+ satisfied reviews on HomeStars!
Windows are, definitely, one of the most important parts of any home, so special attention should be paid to their selection for further old frames replacement. Our windows replacement company in Winnipeg provides high quality products and Expert Installation services, performed by professional installers. We make free estimation of windows replacement in Winnipeg and install vinyl windows in any house in Winnipeg, regardless of building structure and materials it is constructed from. Today, everybody knows that new windows installation helps to save on energy costs, keeping a house warm in winter and cool in summer. Modern windows, manufactured in our Winnipeg facility, have perfect heat and sound insulation characteristics and provide your family with proper level of comfort. We pay special attention to installation of windows structures as it is a key factor for their proper operation. If you contact our company you will get products of exceptional quality that will make you feel comfortable in you residence for years.
When it comes to renovating your house, the choice of windows plays a truly crucial role. Properly selected windows will make your house warm and cozy. They will add light and comfort to your place and make you feel there at home. In addition to being just stunning in terms of looks, vinyl windows are highly practical, they have a great number of perquisites and they come in different shapes. Our company offers the following types of vinyl windows:
- awning windows can be left open when raining without being afraid of water entering your house.
- casement windows and sliding tilt windows are quite versatile and let as much air into the room as possible while permitting ease of operation.
- bay and bow windows have an amazing shape that protrudes from the house;
- contour series windows represent the new generation of vinyl windows providing a great level of thermal efficiency and style.
- single hung tilt windows, double hung tilt windows are the most popular are relatively cheap and they come in a variety of colors.
- end vent windows are known for their practicality;
- architectural windows that are available in any possible size, will let an enormous amount of light inside your house.
In addition, if you do not know which type of window to choose, our windows replacement experts in Winnipeg will help you make the right choice!
Four reasons to replace windows in Winnipeg:
- They help conserve energy.
What does the conservation of energy depend on? It depends on the windows installed in your house. Thanks to some excellent sealers, the wind will not get a chance to wind up in your apartment and blow out all the heat from it. What can be concluded from this? If you want your house to be warm, you should get vinyl windows.
- Perfect air-tightness and excellent sound insulation.
Once you go for replacement windows in Winnipeg, you will forget what the street noise is, especially if you live in some main cultural and nightlife areas such as the Exchange District or Osborne Village. You will also forget about the unbearable neighbors of yours who love to make noise in the morning. Even more, you will forget about such seemingly inevitable phenomena as rain, wind and dust as vinyl windows are completely airtight.
- They are practical.
As it has been mentioned above, vinyl windows require minimal maintenance efforts. All you have to do is clean them from time to time and sometimes you will need to grease the accessories. And that's it!
- Low price
Yes, of course the prices for some wooden windows are a little bit more affordable. However, when it comes to buying such a product as windows, you should take into account the fact that you buy them for many years to come. Note vinyl windows, unlike their wooden counterparts, do not require any painting and in the long run, their price will be paid off.
As you can see, vinyl windows have really no drawbacks. So make the right choice and contact our window replacement company to get your new, beautifully looking vinyl windows!
We serve the following areas: Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Hamilton, Richmond Hill, Burlington, Kingston.